Bush Balm 50ml
Use for instant soothing on delicate areas. Bush Balm is an intensely moisturising, vegan friendly balm which quickly reduces redness and calms skin after hair removal.
Aloe vera, allantoin and frankincense extract sooth sore skin, while shea butter and macadamia oil quench and deeply nourish. Bush Balm can be used between appointments to help prevent ingrown hairs and hydrate skin. Particularly suitable for sensitive areas such as the face and underarms, it’s great after intimate waxing or shaving.
Features & Benefits
- Rich, creamy balm that soothes, protects and intensely moisturises sensitive skin after waxing or shaving.
- Fragrance-free formula.
- Allantoin, aloe vera, cucumber and frankincense extracts reduce redness and inflammation, making that ‘freshly plucked chicken’ look a thing of the past.
- Shea butter, macadamia oil, hyaluronic acid and panthenol work to restore comfort and protect against irritation by supporting the skin’s own natural moisturising factors.
- Use anywhere that looks or feels especially sore after hair removal, such as the bikini line, face, underarms and chest. Great for intimate waxing!
- Can be applied in a thick layer as a calming and hydrating treatment mask for particularly tender skin.
- At home, use as a moisturiser between appointments for softer, healthy-feeling skin and fewer ingrown hairs.
Vegan friendly, and Cruelty-free.
Directions For Use
• In the salon: massage a generous amount into clean skin after waxing. For particularly sore areas, apply a thick layer and tissue off any excess after 5-10 minutes.
• At home: massage into the skin using clean hands, 2-3 times a day until all redness and soreness has disappeared. May also be used between salon appointments as an intensive moisturiser for dry skin.
• Caution: for external use only.