Covid-19 update with regards to delivery services.
Our courier providers have released this statement as of 18/03/2020.
‘Suspension of UK service guarantee
Due to the current situation, there are significant impacts on our ability to maintain all our usual service levels. We will continue offering our services, receiving and delivering parcels for our customers but there may be disruptions to some services under current conditions.
As a result, we will be suspending service guarantees from 18 March 2020 but will seek to ensure ‘all reasonable endeavours’ to maintain service levels where we can.’
We will still be able to despatch your goods the same day as the order being placed (if received before 3pm). However, delivery cannot be guaranteed next day.
Door to door standard service
Orders received before 2.00pm will be dispatched on a 24-48 hour delivery service, Mon – Fri)* (NB// orders placed on Friday will be delivered on the Monday, orders can be arranged for a Saturday delivery but at a charge of £20. Orders will normally be sent by Parcelforce courier service. Charges will be as follows:
- Orders with a new value of £100 (excl Vat) or over will be sent carriage free†.
- Orders will be dispatched via our preferred courier service at a charge of £6.50 plus vat per order under £100 net.
- Please allow an extra 2–3 days for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and sometimes London in busy periods.
UK offshore destinations
Parcels will normally be sent by our preferred courier service
- Highlands, Shetland Islands, Outer islands – £12.60 + VAT (48 hour service) **Excludes large items.
- Channel Islands – £9.99 (2–3 day service)**.
**Excludes large items.
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland – £9.50+ VAT (48 hour service)**.
**Excludes large items
- Isle of White – £6.50 + VAT (24 hour service).
**Excludes large items
- Rep of Ireland – £12.50
Worldwide export (Including BFPO)
We will be pleased to arrange for the export of goods to any part of the world unless we have a distributor in the country that we can refer you too – carriage prices upon application.
The company shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, terrorism, Act of God or failure to deliver by suppliers or carriers.
Exclusions – for hygiene reasons the seller is unable to accept return of cuticle and nail nippers/scissors or equipment/accessories that have been used. Additionally, as a protective measure for all customers, returns of beauty products which have been opened or any chemical product will not be accepted. Any ‘Factory Seconds’ purchased cannot be returned. These restrictions are for the benefit of all of our customers and mean that orders can be placed with complete confidence, as all goods supplied are new, and direct from the manufacturer. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the Company may agree to their return on the following conditions:
- The item must be in perfect condition and returned in original packaging carton.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the return carriage and to ensure that the returned goods are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Goods returned not in original packaging and in poor condition will not be refunded.
- A request must be made to the Company within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Any refunds given for returned goods will be subject to a handling charge of £5.00 per item/order, or 10% of the value, whichever is the greater. No refunds will be made in respect of carriage charges levied on the original order.
- No returned goods will be accepted unless a Returns Authorisation has been given. The appropriate reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation.
- We strongly recommend that proof of posting/ despatch and appropriate insurance are obtained by the customer. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged parcels in transit to us. Under the distance selling directive you as the customer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, no refund will be made.
- Collections can be arranged via our carrier at a cost of £12.00 per parcel. Call for a quotation for returns of bulky items such as furniture or equipment. Refunds on special ordered items cannot be given unless there is a manufacturing defect or the goods are not as ordered.
- If you think an item is faulty please contact us for advice before returning the item. Faulty items must be accompanied by a proof of purchase. Any faulty goods returned within 30 days of purchase with minimal wear and accompanied by a proof of purchase will be exchanged for an identical item or refund. Any faulty goods returned more than 30 days from purchase and accompanied by a proof of purchase may be sent for repair or replaced or refunded at our discretion. Where a fault or the cause of a fault is not apparent we reserve the right to send the item for testing before deciding on any action to be taken. This should take no longer than 10 working days, depending on the item.
- Goods which are given free, as part of an offer, are not exchangeable or refundable, unless the full offer is returned, subject to normal conditions.
† UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment.
* Monday to Friday only.
** Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
Exporting across the world
Outback Organics is a growing worldwide beauty business. From small orders to complete containers we deliver anywhere in the world.
- European service: delivery 3-5 days
Call our export team on:
T +44 (0)1823 663322
or email email@example.com
Outback direct European delivery service
We offer a 3-5 day delivery service to countries within the EU. You can order by calling our customer ordering line +44 (0)1823 663322 or by email.
France, Germany, Italy and Spain