An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and hard-working PR, Social Media & Marketing Executive to join our growing team at Essential Beauty Supplies and Outback Organics.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day running of all marketing activities including social media, SEO and PR. It will be your job to help build our brand presence in the beauty industry, for both B2B and B2C audiences. Using your previous marketing experience, you will manage our social media channels, create engaging content and identify opportunities for PR coverage, both online and print.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and implementing social media activities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube& LinkedIn
- Driving our continued SEO efforts forward for our three websites
- Curate content for social media and write blog posts for our three websites
- Writing blogs and copy for online and print marketing materials
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for campaigns, brand partnerships and events
- Build positive relationships with journalist, media titles and bloggers
- Create all online and print artwork for any marketing materials as required
- Building and sending e-mail marketing campaigns
What do you need?
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Excellent standard of written English
- Previous experience working in a marketing environment
- Experience writing press releases, social media posts and campaign content
- Experience in social media management, scheduling and reactive content generation
- Ability to identify opportunities for coverage and seasonal features
- Able to create positive relationships with journalists and media titles
- Knowledge and experience of applying SEO techniques to drive traffic
- Knowledge of content marketing and blogging
- Experience in using design packages such as InDesign and Photoshop to create any required artwork
- Previous experience working in the beauty sector
- Ability to use insights and data to improve social media performance and campaigns
- Experience with social media advertising and analytics
We are leaders in the beauty industry selling beauty essentials to spas, salons and beauty therapist but through our own brand Outback Organics, we specialise in hair removal. Our state of the art waxes and skin care products have been made by fusing together the latest cosmetic ingredients with innovative natural extracts from the coastline, forest and bush lands of Australia.
As we enter into a new chapter, this is an exciting time to join our team to become an essential part of driving our ambitious expansion plans forward.
This is a part time position with the potential to become fulltime.
Based from our offices in Wellington, Somerset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org