Online Underarm Waxing Training Course.
Our Underarm Waxing Course has been designed for already qualified therapists who are wanting to improve on the skills and techniques when it comes to Underarm Waxing. We’ll be covering all areas important to waxing, including the importance of following hair growth directions, transitioning to a peelable wax, and adopting a two-patch application method.
- Introduction to Outback Organics, including Brand Awareness and Product Knowledge.
- Re-cap on Hair Growth Cycles and Hair Types.
- Safe Practises for Waxing, including how to prevent a skin lift.
- Wax temperature control.
- Left & right-hand communication.
- Two practical demonstrations of an underarm wax.
We’ll take you through the Outback Organics waxing method step-by-step, to give you the confidence in using our products for underarm waxing and any other waxing you may complete in the future.
There is a short quiz which is to be completed at the end of the online training course, to measure your knowledge and understanding of the content of the course. On successfully completing the course and returning your quiz to us, you will receive a certificate to show that you have successfully completed the online training.
Please Note: Please email all completed quizzes to email@example.com for grading. Your certificate will be emailed to once this has been received and verified by an Educator from the Outback Organics School of Waxing.
Why train with Outback Organics?
We are the ‘gold-standard’ in all things waxing.
Made with the finest botanical ingredients, our range of waxes and pre & post care products perform like no other.
Designed from the ground up by professional therapists working within the industry, our products have been specially formulated to tackle the most common complaints which can occur after hair removal: irritation, pimples and ingrown hairs.
We are proud to say that the products within our waxing range are 100% paraben-free, cruelty-free and are largely vegan.
Purchasing your Online Training Video…
1. Add the video to your basket, apply any relevant discount codes & checkout.
2. Your order will need to be completed by the office (this will be dealt with during office hours. 9 – 5, Mon – Fri.)
3. When your order has been completed, we will send you a wetransfer link to download your Training Video, Product & Training Manual, and Quiz for your chosen video.
Please note: Videos cannot be opened on a smartphone or iPad. If you have not received your video within 24-48 working hours, then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org