A botanically enriched skin sanitiser for use during professional waxing services. Containing aloe vera and natural extracts of cucumber, rose hip and Australian bush mint, its alcohol-free formula gently removes traces of oil, perspiration and body care products in preparation for waxing. Our Gel Cleanser antiseptic properties also make it ideal for cleansing the treated area after hair removal, without drying or irritating the skin.
Features & Benefits
- Use before and after waxing to cleanse and sanitise the treatment area.
- Alcohol-free formula will not sting or dehydrate the skin.
- Contains soothing aloe vera, rosehip oil, cucumber and bush mint extracts, plus additional conditioning agents to protect the skin both during and after waxing.
- Unique gel texture liquefies when massaged into skin.
- Suitable for use on all parts of the face and body.
Directions For Use
• In the salon: use before and after waxing to cleanse and sanitise the skin. Apply to gloved hands or a cotton pad and wipe over the treatment area. Follow with the recommended Outback Organics pre/post-waxing products.