Bush Balm 975ml.
Instant soothing on delicate areas, our Bush Balm is an intensely moisturising vegan-friendly balm that quickly reduces redness and calms skin after hair removal. Aloe Vera, Allantoin and Frankincense extract soothe sore skin, and Shea Butter and Macadamia Oil quench and deeply nourish.
Bush Balm can be used between appointments to help prevent ingrown hairs and hydrate skin. Particularly suitable for sensitive areas such as the face and underarms, it’s great after intimate waxing or shaving. The larger 975ml size is ideal for busy salons.
Features & Benefits:
- Rich, creamy balm that soothes, protects and intensely moisturises.
- Fragrance-free formula.
- Allantoin, Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Frankincense extracts reduce redness and inflammation, making that ‘freshly plucked chicken’ look a thing of the past.
- Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol work to restore comfort and protect against irritation by supporting the skin’s own natural moisturising factors.
- Use anywhere that looks or feels especially sore after hair removal, such as the bikini line, face, underarms and chest.
- Highly recommended for intimate waxing!
- Cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
Directions For Use
• In the salon: massage a generous amount into clean skin after waxing. For particularly sore areas, apply a thick layer and tissue off any excess after 5-10 minutes.
• At home: massage into the skin using clean hands, 2-3 times a day until all redness and soreness have disappeared. May also be used between salon appointments as an intensive moisturiser for dry skin.
• Caution: for external use only.